Trek Over The Top
Trek over the Top is the most northern international snowmobile Poker Run in North America. It is an annual event held between Tok, Alaska and Dawson City, Yukon Territory. ‘Trekkers’ ride 200 miles, from Tok to Dawson, and then spend the weekend in Canada’s perfect, little party town before making the return trip.
Dawson City is known as one of the most unique towns you will ever experience. Made internationally known by the Klondike Gold Rush of 1896, the flare and atmosphere of this time still live today. With flat-front saloons and wood-clad boardwalks, you will think you stepped back in time. Dawson City also boasts the best nightlife you can find in the north, with five bars in three blocks, including Canada’s oldest Casino, Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Hall. Here visitors can still enjoy a taste of the past with can-can entertainment, while still getting a chance in the present with modern day Slots, Roulette, Black Jack tables, and Texas-Hold’em poker.
Once in Dawson:
- Enjoy hilarious nightly entertainment
- Join the Dawson City Sled Dawgs for a local Poker Run. They offer new trails each year, with great fun and great prizes!
- Come play Canada’s sport: CURLING
- Become a member of Dawson’s own Sour Toe Cocktail Club at the Downtown Hotel
- Get Great discounts at Dawson shops!
- And of course: PARTY!
For more information on Dawson City check out: www.dawsoncity.ca or